COVID-19 SHOP POLICIES
As we slowly welcome you back in to our shop, we want to be very clear to communicate what our expectations are to create a safe, intentional and amazing experience for you in our shop.
Our goal is the safety of you, as well as our employees.
Our shop very much feels like home to us, please respect our space. Respect our rules. OUR SHOP OUR RULES!
Please read this in its entirety. If there's anything you may not align with, our appointments may not be right for you at this time.
P+CP Appointments 101
- Appointments are private shopping times just for you (and one other person you may choose to bring with you) You will get the entire shop to yourself as well as the attention of someone from our knowledgable team to guide you through our products.
- Contactless temperature checks will be taken at our entrance for anyone entering our shop. If you register at 100.4 F or higher, you will not be allowed to enter for any reason.
- You will be required to wear a mask for the entire duration of your time in our shop. The mask needs to be fitted securely around your face, and be covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- You will sanitize your hands at our front door when entering our shop (we will have ample available for you.
- At this time, no food or drinks are allowed while in our shop. You may set your beverages down at the door.
- Appointments are 20mins at this time so it will allow us 10mins to sanitize and prep for the next guest. We will have one 1 hour appoint available at the end of each day to allow guests who need more time, support and assistance.
- You will be provided a basket to use while in the shop.
- Pen testers will be sanitized between each appointment.
- You may sniff candles but may not remove or lower your mask to do so.
- We are only accepting credit card payments at this time
Making your appointment
- Please be honest about your health and potential exposure to Covid-19. Our team's health + wellness is our priority, we all have family we love and care about who may be at risk. Don't be a jerk.
- When making your appointment, you will be asked what you are looking for - please answer this thoroughly as our goal is to be able to efficiently guide you to what you are looking for.
Late or no show appointments
- If you are running late to your appointment, your shopping time will be shortened as we have other appointments scheduled. Please plan on arriving early and being mindful of time as these appointments are limited and it's unfair to others who may want to be at our shop.
- If you are a no show to your appointment, you will not be allowed to make another appointment. Again, this is honestly not fair to us or the rest of our community.
DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are exhibiting symptoms or feeling unwell, please reschedule and cancel your appointment.
- You are unable to or unwilling to wear a mask for the entire duration of your time in our shop, you can still shop online and pick up curbside.
- You will be asked to leave if you are unable to or unwilling to respect the boundaries and rules we have in place, and if rude or unkind to any member of our staff.
P+CP Safety + Wellness Measures
- Our employees have never and do not come in to our shop if they are feeling unwell.
- All employees are required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the shop.
- All employees practice social distancing guidelines.
- All employees wash their hands upon entry to our shop, and are required to periodically sanitize and wash their hands during their shifts.
- Multiple fans are in operation to increase air flow and circulation. Weather permitting, our door will remain open for more ventilation.
- Hand sanitizer is available to employees as well as at our entrance and cash register for guests.
- All high touch areas for guests in our shop are sanitized between each guest.